Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a leader in their field, in recruiting for an experienced New Product Developer (Food). This really is an exciting and challenging opportunity!
As a new product developer you will be responsible for contributing to the creative brief for new products and managing the process from initial samples to launch including other elements such as packaging, costing model, hand and factory samples and technical information required up to full specifications, method of manufacturing description.
The candidate should have:
1. A strong technical background, ideally with a degree in food sciences
2. 2 years min experience in similar role
3. An interest in chocolate
4. Project management skills
5. Flexible approach and willingness to be "hands on"
6. Ability to work with a variety of people inside our client's company and with customers
The applicant should be available at short notice. Please do not apply if you have not graduated yet.