Catering Operations Manager
- £34,000.00 - £38,000.00 Per Annum
- Contract Type:
- Sevenoaks, Westerham
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Catering Operations Manager
Salary £34k - £38k
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client in recruiting for an Catering Operations Manager. This really is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, ambitious Manager to join a respected organisation. Our client are one of the UK’s leading Hospitality and Catering companies who are passionate about operating the best brands, working with the best people and offering their customers the best service.
Excellent benefits package offered including aa attractive salary, 24 days annual leave + bank holidays, free employee meals, employee discounts, child care vouchers, life assurance, pension scheme plus many more!
- Operational Delivery; Support the Site Director in achieving operational targets across the whole site, ensuring a consistent delivery of products, service and brand standards are being delivered.
- Profit Delivery; Support the Site Director in achieving/exceeding the Site budgeted (or forecasted) Profit target, whilst supporting the management teams in achieving their individual unit performance.
- Customer Focus; Improve existing levels of service and create standards that deliver a quality customer experience every time, whilst monitoring service standards and providing feedback to the Site Director and teams as and when required.
- People Management; Responsible for the management of all unit managers within the brands that the site operates
- Proven experience of delivering operational excellence and managing teams in either multi-unit or multi-site customer facing businesses (preferably catering, hospitality or retail).
- Experience of and accountability for delivering business P&L financial targets.
- Team orientated - an advocate of leading your team from the front, creating drive and ambition within your teams to maximise development and opportunities of both the business and individuals.
- Strong communication skills with people at all levels of the business.
- Ability to work on own initiative, setting standards for others and measuring performance.
If you believe you are what we’re looking for, apply today!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.