- £16,000.00 Per Annum
- Contract Type:
- Ashford, Kent
- Contract Type:
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a leading claims outsourcing and loss adjusting business, in recruiting for a Claims Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to develop their career within Claims.
- Client and customer telephone liaison, handling claims.
- Ensure the efficient handling of the Customer and Client journey of the reinstatement process by managing the company’s approved suppliers, ensuring that SLAs are, understood and adhered to
- Own and manage the Policyholder and Client from first notification through to satisfactory completion, responsible for the appointed approved Suppliers facilitating the reinstatement works
- The first line of support to all approved suppliers and will own and manage individual cases, taking responsibility and accountability for managing the Customer and Client throughout, ensuring that that they receive high quality customer care and support at all times whilst dealing with the reinstatement process of the Insurance claim.
- Handle claims in line with client specifications, set delegated authority limits and the appropriate service standards while providing a high level of customer care
- Providing a first class customer service
- Experience of claims handling within an insurance background and of managing complex and technical cases.
- A background in providing first class customer service.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to apply a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good computer literacy including a working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- 5 GCSES including Maths & English at Grade C and above.
- Desire to work towards CILA qualification
Working as part of a dedicated and friendly team, apply today!