- £15,100.00 - £17,800.00 Per Annum
- Contract Type:
- Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- DAR 0238
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £15,100 - £17,800 per annum
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a leading, private Health and Social Care provider in recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to assist the multi-disciplinary team to provide exemplary care. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker who has previous experience in ensuring the health and well-being of service users.
This is a permanent, full time role offering an attractive basic salary and the opportunity for career progression for the right candidate.
- Routine tasks related to individual’s health and well-being including personal hygiene activities, assisting in the moving and handling of patients, assisting patients to eat and drink and to undertake basic observations
- Delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and well-being
- Establish and maintain communication between colleagues and patients
- Contribute to own personal development
- Maintaining own and others’ health, safety and security
- Maintaining and developing services
- Support equality, diversity and rights
- Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
- Understand a range of routine work procedures
- Mandatory training completed
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in a clinical or care-focussed setting
Apply today, or call Emily in our Dartford Branch on 01322 479 999!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.