- £25,000 Per Annum
- Contract Type:
- Ashford, Kent
- DAR 0259
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Quality Technician
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client who is currently looking for an experienced Quality Technician. The role is full time and permanent. This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
- Work under the direction of the Quality Manager to implement and improve quality of procedures and systems.
- Support the Quality Manager on meeting Members’ requirements, monitoring Members satisfaction and developing/maintaining a member-focused culture within the organisation.
- Act as quality representative.
- Work towards readiness for successful ISO9001 & 17024 certification.
- Ensure set objectives and performance is monitored.
- Monitor and drive completion of quality and related actions.
- Involvement in quality non conformities resolution.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the smooth implementation of tasks and projects.
- Perform internal audits and involvement in other 3rd party related audits.
- Prepare data for Quality Management reviews and follow up of improvement actions.
- Experience in the implementation or use of Q Pulse would be a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable experience of similar role.
- Demonstrable experience in quality management systems.
- Knowledge of risk assessment methods.
- Knowledge and experience of internal/3rd party audit methods.
- Experience of managing quality issues across a multi-site organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in resolution of customer complaints and CAPA.
- Experience of ISO 9001 & ISO 17024 (not essential).
- Demonstrable experience in Document Control.
- Ability to write and review documentation.
- Demonstrable presentation skills.
- Experience in the implementation or use of Q Pulse software.
- Experience in monitoring and improvement of quality related metrics
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.