Credit Control/Finance Assistant
- £15,000.00 Per Annum
- Contract Type:
- West End, Hampshire
- DAR 0261
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Credit Control/Finance Assistant
Salary: £15,000 per annum onwards
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a national records and data solutions company is recruiting for a credit controller to assist the Finance Manager in ensuring the smooth running of their finance department.
This is an exciting opportunity for a personable candidate with a strong background in credit control to develop on their existing skills with a view to eventually progress into a finance assistant.
This a full time, permanent position offering Monday - Friday working hours (9.00am - 5.30pm, flexible) along with an attractive basic salary, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme and free onsite parking!
- Assist in managing the customer ledgers to ensure customers remain within credit terms
- Contacting customers by telephone, email or letter to chase late payers
- Contacting customers to ensure that there are no invoice issues to delay payment
- Provide copy invoices and account information when required
- Timely resolution of customer queries
- Assist in producing monthly invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Processing supplier invoices
- Assist in producing monthly reports for internal and external customers
- General financial, administrative and clerical matters that may arise
- Full UK Driving Licence would be beneficial, due to location
- A strong background in credit control /debt management
- Good communication skills; confident and professional telephone manner
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Effective record keeping; ensure all interaction/communication with customers is properly recorded.
- Competent with IT, including Microsoft Office
- Sage Accounts experience desired, although full training will be given
Apply today, or call Emily in our Dartford Branch on 01322 479 999!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.