- Contract Type:
- Kent, England
- DAR 0135
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Exciting Finance Analyst position to work within the Health Care industry.
This role is a varied and demanding financial position that requires a competent and focused Part-Qualified Accountant, Ideally studying towards fully Qualified status. Due to the high profile nature of this role the individual must have a proven record of being able to communicate with people at all different levels within an organisation.
Overview of the role
To support and deputize for the Divisional Financial Controller, providing the stakeholders of the south region with comprehensive financial advice and support to enable sound business decisions to be made.
- To ensure that company, statutory and regulatory financial policies and practices are upheld
- To develop our Service Managers skills within the region
Work duties will include the following:
- Month end close including producing actual vs budget reports, variance analysis, creating journals, writing commentary, attending and contributing to locality meetings and issuing a final month end P&L to Home Managers.
- Developing new financial reports and updating existing ones with pivot tables, macros and lookups.
- Supporting the bottom up budget process, meeting with Managers to collate and consolidate the regions annual budgets.
- Producing accurate occupancy reports and forecasts for Management within tight deadlines including new starters and leaver analysis.
- Petty cash analysis and applicable report writing incorporating, findings, actions and recommendations.
- Developing the Manager’s financial skills and understanding by issuing P&L’s and providing variance analysis and responding to related queries.
- Coordinating the issue and return of the monthly payroll, liaising with the Home Managers and the Payroll Team to ensure the payroll is correct prior to payment.
- Following sales ledger invoicing queries through to resolution.
- Reviewing and approving online consumable purchases.
- Calculating client holiday costs.
- Approving utility bill payments.
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Domestic Helpline
- Childcare Vouchers
- Special Retail Discount Vouchers
- A variety of leisure, holiday and travel discount
- General and Travel insurance deals
- Personal Finance and Mortgage Advice
- Eye Care and Hospital plans
To be considered for this exciting position please click apply now and one of the Swanstaff team members will be in contact to discuss further details.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.