Class 2 Service Driver
- £23,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Contract Type:
- Devon, England
- DAR 0160
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Class 2 Service Driver
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 per annum
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a leading data management organization in recruiting for a number of Class 2 Service Drivers in the Exeter area!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CPC qualified candidate to join a successful team of drivers in ensuring that all jobs are completing on time and correctly with all paperwork being completed. The successful candidates will be in a customer-facing role, assisting clients with their data management requirements.
This is a permanent, full time role offering 45 hour per week contracts on a Monday-Friday basis, along with the potential for overtime, which is paid at an enhanced hourly rate! Full uniform is provided and there is unlimited potential for career progression within a vastly expanding company.
- To check the vehicle at start of shift, completing the defect sheet, reporting any defects.
- To drive vehicles that you are licensed to drive and to comply with all Driver Regulations including hours.
- To use tachographs correctly at all times.
- To ensure bins and sacks are loaded onto the vehicle before leaving depot.
- To go through and understand all job sheets before leaving the depot.
- To complete all jobs on time and correctly, solo or with the driver’s assistant.
- To ensure all paperwork is completed for each job, with items collected recorded and signed for by the client, with a copy handed in at the end of shift.
- To ensure the material is safe and secure at all times.
- To ensure the vehicle is safe and secure at all times and driven courteously.
- To ensure the material is unloaded ready for destruction when returning to the depot.
- Ensure timesheet is signed off before finishing shift.
- Ensure all timesheets are completed and handed in at the end of the week, including breaks recorded.
- HGV 2 / Cat C entitlements on driving licence
- Flexible with shift patterns
- Valid CPC qualification and Digital Tachograph card
- Trackable employment history covering 5 years minimum
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
Apply today, or call Emily in our Dartford Branch on 01322 479 999!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.