Removal Driver (3.5T, 7.5T and Class 2)
- £8.85 - £11.90 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Kent, England
- DAR 0161
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Removal Driver (3.5T, 7.5T and Class 2)
Salary: £8.85 - £11.90 per hour
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, a leading International Relocation organization in recruiting for a number of Removal Drivers to join a dynamic and successful team in the Tonbridge area!
You will be responsible for driving Company vehicles to deliver removals services to customers and clients, at their homes, business premises or residential addresses, and moving them to new premises or into storage whilst always delivering excellent customer service.
This is a permanent, full time position offering 45 hour per week contracts on a Monday - Friday basis. Our client are also offering overtime and night outs allowance! Full uniform and training is also provided!
- To carry out the packing of items utilising appropriate packing materials, labelling and wrapping methods and techniques
- Wrap and pack delicate items, such as china, glass and artwork, and specialist items such as piano’s and antiques to ensure optimum safety during transit
- To dismantle and reassemble furniture and other items as necessary, using appropriate tools safely and according to instructions
- Recognise appliances and effects requiring specialist attention ensuring appropriate action is taken
- Use of trolleys, sack barrows, ropes, ladders as trained and instructed, ensuring the safety and welfare of crew members and customers including customer premises
- To lift, carry and manoeuvre furniture and effects, including carpets and floor coverings, in a safe manner, protecting the safety of crew members and customer’s property, furniture and effects
- Load and unload vehicles, as directed, utilising the space effectively and ensuring safe loading and unloading techniques are followed and items stored safely and securely
- Conduct office removals as necessary including the dismantling of office furniture, racking, machinery and filing systems and other business equipment
- To complete export wrapping and packing and inventory as required.
- 3.5 Tonne, 7.5 Tonne, Cat C or Cat CE entitlements on driving licence
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- Flexible to work overtime when required and a minimum of 1 in 3 weekends
- Valid passport (required for nights out in Europe)
- Trackable employment history covering 5 years minimum
- Willing to be DBS checked
Apply today, or call Emily in our Dartford Branch on 01322 479 999!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.