- Contract Type:
- Kent, England
- DAR 0172
- Contract Type:
Job Title:IT Manager
I am currently working on behalf of my client in the healthcare sector who is looking for an experiencedIT Manager based in Kent.The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package. This is an exciting and unique opportunity where you will be accountable for managing and developing a team to deliver all IT services within the business. Benefits include 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), training and development opportunities and subsidised food and beverages.
You will be a credible manager who builds and sustains strong collaborative relationships.
- It is essential that the you have significant experience in an IT management role and will be able to evidence a strong presence at a senior management level.
- You will have experience of delivering enterprise-grade IT services in a high pressure clinical environment and have proven ability to define and execute a coherent IT strategy.
- You will be able to evidence your ability to lead and develop a team to provide a comprehensive customer focussed IT service through monitoring and evaluating systems and processes and having the authority to make recommendations for change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are requisite of the role as is the ability to maintain a safe and secure environment. You must be able to demonstrate a drive to achieve results and make continuous improvements in order to advance the department’s effectiveness.
- You will have experience of effectively managing and delivering budgets and have the ability to plan and deliver audits and inspection programmes for IS027001 compliance and the management of data protection.
- You will be able to evidence an effective and measurable approach to project delivery.
- This role may require you to work nights, weekends and bank holidays as required by the business.
As a valued member of the team, you will enjoy all these benefits:
- Annual leave rises with length of service.
- Defined contribution pension scheme and life assurance plan.
- Free membership to our client’s site(for permanent and long term temporary staff).
- A free minibus system with various pick up points in the local area and from nearby rail links.
- Enjoyable social events such as the bi-annual fair, Christmas lunches and dinners, prize-giving, trips, quiz nights and raffles.
- Opportunity to apply for the Lord Plant Travel Fellowship with up to £3,000 for the successful staff member to travel anywhere globally and learn about healthcare related ideas.
- Free on-site parking.
- Access to a private children's nursery on-site.
- Investors in People accreditation
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch 01322 479999!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.