- £23,000 - £28,500
- Contract Type:
- Kent, England
- DAR 0175
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Ophthalmology Nurse
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £23,000 - £28,500
Would you like to work for an award winning private hospital?
Are you looking for a role where you can give your patients the highest standards of care?
I am currently recruiting for an outstanding private hospital in Kent, who are looking for dynamic, innovative and create staff to help them deliver their services.
This role has some amazing benefits including free minibus transport, in house training, social events, subsidised food and drink and free parking... there are so many benefits that you will need to give me a call if you want to hear them all!
I am looking to recruit a dynamic, innovative and creative Ophthalmology Nurse. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Plan and implement high standards of Peri-operative care, following hospital guidelines and protocols, promoting a patient-focused approach to care
- Where necessary, and appropriate to the particular department, prepare and facilitate theatre lists including entering patient information on IT systems
- Ensure patient care areas are safe, fit for purpose and effectively maintained
- Ensure patient information data is correctly recorded in the appropriate IT systems
- General supervision of junior members of the team, including providing clinical supervision/act as a mentor
The post holder must be able to participate in the department’s shift pattern and may be required to work shifts, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- You must have a Degree in Operating Department Practice or equivalent qualification and/or experience
- Be a Registered Nurse (with supporting revalidation evidence)
- Have evidence of Scrub or theatre experience
- Have ALRT/Immediate Life Support training or a willingness to undertake training
- Have good IT skills
- Basic phlebotomy, drug administration (IV and sub-cutaneous) and ECG monitoring experience or a willingness to undertake training
- Mentorship experience or willingness to undertake training
For more information please apply online or contact Broden at the Dartford Branch today.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.