Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Contract Type:
- Kent, England
- DAR 0176
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Would you like to work for an award winning private hospital?
Are you looking for a role where you can give your patients the highest standards of care?
I am currently recruiting for an outstanding private hospital in Kent, who are looking for dynamic, innovative and create staff to help them deliver their services.
This role has some amazing benefits including free minibus transport, in house training, social events, subsidised food and drink and free parking... there are so many benefits that you will need to give me a call if you want to hear them all!
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated, dynamic and flexible Registered Nurse to join an Outpatients team. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Plan and implement high standards of clinical care including delivering health promotion and discharge advice for patients, following hospital guidelines and protocols, promoting a patient focussed approach to care
- Ensure patient care areas are safe, fit for purpose and effectively maintained
- Ensure patient information data is correctly recorded in the appropriate IT systems
- General supervision of junior members of the team, including providing clinical supervision/act as a mentor, being accountable for Outpatients in the absence of the Sister or Service Manager - Outpatients
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Registered Nurse (with supporting PREP evidence) preferably with some Outpatient experience
- Basic Life Support training or a willingness to undertake training
- Good IT skills
- Basic phlebotomy, drug administration (IV and sub-cutaneous) and ECG monitoring experience or a willingness to undertake training
- Proven ability to undertake multiple tasks under pressure
- Mentorship experience or willingness to undertake training
For more information please apply online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.