- £26,000 - £34,900
- Contract Type:
- Kent, England
- DAR 0177
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Senior Radiographer
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £26,000 - £34,900
Would you like to work for an award winning private hospital?
Are you looking for a role where you can give your patients the highest standards of care?
I am currently recruiting for an outstanding private hospital in Kent, who are looking for dynamic, innovative and create staff to help them deliver their services.
This role has some amazing benefits including free minibus transport, in house training, social events, subsidised food and drink and free parking... there are so many benefits that you will need to give me a call if you want to hear them all!
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Radiographer with high standards and a patient focused approach. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Plan and implement high standards of radiography care for patients, following hospital guidelines and protocols, promoting a patient-focussed approach to care
- Ensure patient care areas are safe, fit for purpose and effectively maintained
- Ensure patient information is correctly recorded in the appropriate IT systems
- Clinically focused role including CT and or MRI experience with significant supervisory and middle management aspects.
- Be accountable for the management and co-ordination of the department in the absence of the Radiographer. Lead and liaise with the Service Manager/ Matron - Out-patients, Diagnostics & Therapeutics.
- Significant radiography experience in plain film, CT and MRI is required
- Post graduate degree/diploma in Radiography or equivalent diploma of College of Radiographers
- BLS/ILS training or a willingness to undertake training
- Mentorship/clinical supervision qualification
- Good IT skills or willing to undertake training
- Proven ability to undertake multiple tasks under pressure
- Cannulation /phlebotomy skills
For more information please apply online today
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.