- Contract Type:
- Kent, England
- DAR 0184
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Registered Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Home Manager to join a home that offers care services for people who need support. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that the home is run in a professional and qualitative manner.
You will be there to:
- lead and direct the day-to-day operational management of the home, ensuring that available resources are used effectively to enable the provision of a good quality service.
- ensure that all staff working within the home receive regular supervision, in accordance with the clients Policy.
- Ensure service users have a dynamic support plan, which involves the person as far as is possible, takes account that person’s needs and aspirations, and is reviewed regularly.
- Play a supporting role to Senior Managers regarding the Contract Monitoring process, providing reports and management information on the conduct of the home where this is necessary
- Ensure that proper record and administrative systems are in place within the home, as required by the clients Policy & Procedures, and Statutory Authorities
- Management/Supervisory experience in a relevant care setting.
- Have an appropriate NVQ Level 4 or have the capacity to undertake once in the post
- Have experience in supporting the day-today operational management of a small community based residential setting.
- Recruiting Experience
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Domestic Helpline
- Childcare Vouchers
- Special Retail Discount Vouchers
- A variety of leisure, holiday and travel discount
- Eye Care and Hospital plans
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.