Registered Home Manager (Children and Young People)
- £42,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Contract Type:
- Surrey, England
- DAR 2009
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Registered Home Manager (Children and Young People)
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000 per annum
As an experienced Registered Manager, specialising in the care and support of children and young people, are you now looking for your next opportunity to make a real difference?
Due to continued company growth, I am now supporting my client who are committed to providing outstanding care and support to children and young people based in a residential setting in recruiting for an approachable and personable Registered Home Manager to create opportunities for residents to grow and develop and live fulfilling and productive lives!
Along with a fantastic basic salary, the successful candidate will be entitled to an outstanding benefits package including:
- 34 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Additional Quarterly Bonus upon completion of probation
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training expenses met by employer
- Enrolment onto the DBS updating service at the cost of the employer and enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Employee benefit scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If in the last 5 years have led from the front and provided outstanding care and support to children and young people, particularly those with challenging behaviour whilst ensuring the smooth running of a residential setting then I want to hear from you!
- To ensure the consistent smooth running of the home by co-ordinating, supervising, directing and facilitating the team in delivering high standards of care.
- To protect and support the children and young people by facilitating their physical, psychological, emotional and social development.
- To ensure that National Care Standards are met to an exceptional level
- To manage the physical resources of the home in line with legal, inspection & registration guidelines / requirements and company policies
- To be responsible for the financial resources of the home, incorporating business management, budgeting and target setting
- To monitor and review positive equal opportunity and diversity practices
- To establish, monitor & review procedures which include service users in provision planning and service development.
- To monitor disciplinary and complaints procedures, in line with legal and Company policies.
- To monitor and review procedures for the compilation of all staff rosters incorporating sickness and leave.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a position relevant to care and protection of children (within the last 5 years)
- At least 1 years’ experience in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff in care roles
- Experience of working with abused children in a residential setting
- Experience of facilitating, organising and directing & developing teams
- Experience of using childcare Standards and best practise model to guide decision making
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management desirable
- Relevant qualification to the support and care of children and young adults with challenging behaviour
- Friendly, approachable and passionate characteristics
- The ability to lead by example
- Full UK Driving Licence desirable
If you are my perfect candidate, please contact Emily in Head Office Dartford today!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.