Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
- £11,174-£12,664 (Kent Range 3)
- Contract Type:
- Kent, England
- TN3 0TB
- Contract Type:
Job Title:Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Location: TUNBRIDGE WELLS
Salary: £11,174-£12,664 (Kent Range 3)
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in the education sector who is currently looking for an experienced. The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package. This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Provide effective administrative support and reception service.
- Reception duties including managing switchboard.
- Sorting and distribution of mail and take out-going post to post office.
- Daily review of student attendance registers, following up absences as necessary.
- Administration for authorised student absences.
- Manage administration for student transport to include liaising with Local Authority transport department, taxi companies and parents and to produce all necessary lists on a daily basis.
- Maintain up to date school calendar including booking of meetings rooms.
- Organise catering arrangements for conferences and meetings, as requested.
- Maintain staff signing in sheets, pigeon holes, telephone extension sheets.
- Manage staff booking of minibuses and school cars.
- Maintain accurate student records in SIMS.net and compile specialist lists for SLT members as required.
- Ensure effective communication is maintained including Parent mail notifications as necessary.
- Behaviour management system (PRIDE) administration.
- General administrative duties to include typing, filing, shredding, photocopying.
- Keep noticeboards in staffroom up to date.
- Maintain supplies for coffee machines and for staffroom.
- Assist with the maintenance of up to date information on the staff shared drive and ensure stocks of forms etc are maintained in staff room.
- Maintain school sweatshirt stock.
- Photocopying, scanning and distribution of documents as required.
- Liaise with supplier to ensure photocopiers are always functioning. Replace toner cartridges as necessary.
- Design, produce and distribute newsletter.
- Type and distribute minutes as required.
- Collect and log monies from students.
Staff Development / Support
- Training to normally take place during directed hours, which may include time on designated INSET days.
- Full participation in regular CPD and review meetings.
- Positive approach to improving job skills and performance.
35 hours per week, 40 week contract (term-time plus 10 days [70 hours] to include INSET, holiday working and after school parent meetings as agreed with Line Manager)
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.