- Basic salary up to £22,000 per annum basic plus OT
- Contract Type:
- Kent, England
- DAR 0348
- Contract Type:
Job Title:Sales Administrator
Salary: Basic salary up to £22,000 per annum basic plus OTE
Are you looking to work for a vibrant, successful, hardworking company?
Are you technically minded with an enthusiastic attitude? Can you manage high workloads and develop good customer relationships?
My client has a fantastic opportunity to be a part of their industry leading team. They are seeking to employ a Sales Administrator to be a part of their growing team. The successful person will oversee incoming communications, manage customer orders and accurately input sales orders, creating invoices and managing stock movements.
The position is predominantly based in their office and will involve the exciting opportunity to support their regional shows at various locations in the UK.
The role will include:
- Overseeing incoming emails and phone calls with new and existing to sales office. Filtering out any of importance and delegate accordingly.
- Handling customer orders and enquiries, from first point of contact through to arranging deliveries and help with packing.
- Data input (Sales Orders, Invoices, Stock Movements), manage consignment stock and regular reporting to ensure accurate records.
- Relevant experience within a sales office is an advantage
- Liaising extensively with customers in order to build successful long term relationships
- General office duties arising or allocated from Directors
- Assisting with catalogue production and web site.
- Assisting the Sales Manager and Director
- Attending and supporting our regional tradeshows
- Taking orders from customers and processing orders from instigation through to successful delivery
- Setting up details of orders to be completed on the computer system and preparing delivery documentation
- Allocating stock required to meet customer requirements and arranging deliveries to worldwide locations
- Costing orders that have been completed and raising client sales invoices
- Dealing with any after sales queries that occur and ensuring all issues are investigated and fully resolved.
- An excellent telephone manner and confidence talking to customers
- Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Happy to learn new computer packages. Our client use Sage, training can be provided.
- A flexible approach and enjoy working in a busy office environment
If you feel like this could be the role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.