Food & Beverage Manager/Assistant
- Contract Type:
- East Sussex, England
- DAR 0386
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Food & Beverage Manager/Assistant
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in hospitality sector who is currently looking for an experienced Food & Beverage Manager or Assistant Manager. The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package. This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Overview of Operation and Responsibilities
3* Seaside Hotel with renowned restaurant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all day to day operations in bar & restaurant, conference & banqueting of the hotel
- Ensure operations work within given financial budgets
- Accountable for operations, budgets and targets for food and beverage department
- Ensure delivery of company branding, standards and service levels
- Team training, management and development guest services, ensuring the highest levels of Satisfaction
- Deputising fully for GM in their absence, supporting in achieving overall business goals
- Duty Manager, as & when required,
Required Experience For this role:
- At least 2 years in a similar role as Operations, Deputy or Assistant Hotel Manager
- Previous experience at 3/4-star hotel level
- Strong skills within food and beverage management
- Good working knowledge and understanding of all hotel departments
- Financially aware, able to manage operational budgets
- Highly guest focused with great attention to detail
- Strong skills in team motivation and development
- Demonstrated excellent longevity & Loyalty in previous roles
- Must be very hands on, this will not be an office job!
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.