- Contract Type:
- Hampshire, England
- BAS 0209
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious Recruitment Consultant looking to join one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK?
Swanstaff Recruitment isn't like other agencies - we do things differently, that's why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone! Our unique company ethos, core values and 'work hard, play hard' culture have allowed the company to be as successful as it is today. However, this is just the beginning!
You'll understand that the role of a modern Recruitment Consultant means more than just KPI's & business development.
- You'll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding the realistic and achievable sales targets that we set you. For which you'll be handsomely rewarded.
- You'll build and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with Clients and Candidates.
- You'll actively develop your desk through pro-active business development activity, use of marketing, networking and lead generation.
- You'll match and deliver candidates to job vacancies ensuring that both clients and candidates receive the best service possible.
- You'll be a super sleuth, able to locate & recruit the best available candidates using a wide range of tools.
- You'll be a ruthlessly efficient networker, someone with the ability to turn every conversation into a converted candidate or client.
- You'll also have your finger on the pulse when it comes to modern recruitment methods, with an in-depth understanding of how to leverage Social Media and online tools to give you an advantage over our competitors.
If you're a polished communicator with sharply honed negotiation skills and you share our passion and motivation for recruitment, please contact us today!
- Must hold a Full UK Driving License
- Previous recruitment background
- Excellent customer service skills
For more information then please contact Sharon at the Basingstoke branch.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.