Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8-14 per hour
Are you inspired by supporting those with a physical disability, learning difficulties or additional needs?
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of people in your care? Could you benefit from free training, flexible hours and weekly pay?
Swanstaff recruitment are an award winning agency, we are looking for experienced Support Workers to work various shifts with some prestigious clients in the Southampton and surrounding areas. We work with clients that support Adults and Children in a variety of settings and can offer you varied work that will support your skills development.
As a Swanstaff Support Worker you require:
- A minimum of 6 months UK based experience within a similar role.
- Enhanced Communication Skills
- Enhanced DBS (update service is preferred but not essential)
- Own Transport preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of industry standards & regulations
As a Swanstaff Support Worker you can also benefit from:
- Full Support of Swanstaff Office Support teams
- Temp of the Month and Ambassadors scheme
We have a recommend a friend scheme where you could earn:
- £25 for the introduction of a HCA or Support Worker*
- £200 for the introduction of a RGN *
* Criteria must be met before the referral fee is paid. Please speak to the Branch Manager regarding this.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Hurry, we are registering support workers now so give us a call in Basingstoke to book your place!
We look forward to hearing from you.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.