- £22,000.00 Per Annum
- Contract Type:
- Kent, England
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Do you want to work in a fun and friendly environment in a leading legal practice? Do you want to be a part of a firm that nurture their staff and provide opportunities for advancement?
Our client deliver straight forward solutions in an accessible and sensitive way. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to work within their Commercial Property team. Your main duty will be to provide secretarial support to the solicitors and legal executives.
Other Duties Include:
- To ensure the smooth flow of documents and correspondence in and out of the Department.
- To type legal documents either from hand-written notes or by transcribing digital dictation.
- Scan, email and fax correspondence and documents as required.
- Undertake file management including opening and closing files and filing all relevant documents.
- Photocopying including preparing trial bundles.
- Answer the telephone, routine calls and taking new enquiries and messages.
- Manage the Fee Earners diary, organising internal and external meetings.
- It is expected that, in accordance with business needs, you will provide support to other secretaries in your department or across the firm by picking up work or covering at times when your work load is light or your usual fee earner is away from the office for whatever reason or at times of urgent business need.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time.
- Excellent IT skills
- Telephone skills
- Strong interest in legal matters and understanding of the need for confidentiality
- A well-organised, careful, conscientious approach
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time and priorities
- Good grammar and grasp of the English language, articulate
- Good social skills including tact, patience, understanding and able to deal with sensitive issues
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, a rewarding working environment, 25 days holiday including an extra day during the winter holidays and life insurance.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch with Alex from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.