- £8.22 to £14.97
- Contract Type:
- Hampshire, England
- BAS 0239
- Contract Type:
Job Title: Domestic Cleaner
Salary: £8.22 to £14.97
Swanstaff are currently recruiting for a Domestic Cleaner based in the Emsworth area. This role is based in a lovely warm and friendly care home.
Your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Daily cleaning of the toilets, bathrooms, bedrooms, communal areas and offices
- Washing floors, windows
- General dusting
- Emptying bins
- Checking water temperatures
- Assisting at meal times serving meals, clearing and resetting tables
The ideal candidate will be required to understand and comply to the following:
- You must have previous experience cleaning within a domestic setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must have an enhanced DBS (update service is preferred but not essential).
- The importance of the standards of cleanliness that are expected within a care home environment.
- You must be able to interact with children and adults in a gentle and reassuring manner.
- You must have a flexible approach towards the hours in which you work.
- Be able to use your initiative in certain situations.
- It is also desirable that you have your own method of transport.
Working with Swanstaff you will benefit from:
- Full support of Swanstaff office teams
- Temp of the month and Ambassador schemes
- We also have a recommend a friend scheme where you could earn:
- £25 for the introduction of a HCA or Support Worker
- £200 for the introduction of a RGN
*Criteria must be met before the referral fee is paid.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch with our Basingstoke office for more information.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.