Swanstaff to host Kent Employment Law Seminar
8th August 2017
On 26th September Swanstaff will host an Employment Law Seminar in partnership with Thomson Snell & Passmore.
The event will take place in Dartford at Swanstaff's Head Office at Crossways Business Park. The event - hosted 08:30-10:30 will be led by expert Susanna Rynehart, Partner in the Employment Team at Thomson Snell & Passmore.
The key agenda topics are:
- The Good Work Report that has been published following the Taylor Review and the impact of some of the recommendations for HR practitioners;
- The real impact of the Supreme Court’s decision quashing the Tribunal fee regime and what happens next;
- An update on holiday pay, notice pay and injury to feeling awards;
- Is it sex discrimination to pay different rates of pay for maternity and shared parental leave; and
- How to deal with data subject access requests and what work do HR need to do to prepare themselves for GDPR.
Susanna Rynehart, Partner in the Employment Team at Thomson Snell & Passmore is listed in Chambers & Partners since 2011 as an expert in the field. She advises companies and senior executives on all aspects of employment law. Client feedback highlights that she “spells out the pros and cons of a case, giving us a clear idea of our options” and is “proactive and the advice she provides is highly practical”. Susanna leads the TSP Thames Gateway employment team, has founded and runs the Crossways Business Park, MidKent College and Folkestone Academy HR clubs and regularly speaks and provides training.
Laura King - Permanent Recruitment Manager at Swanstaff said "We are delighted to be working in partnership with Thomson Snell & Passmore for this event. It is important that as recruitment specialists that we provide our clients and local businesses with up to date Employment Law information and that we ourselves are also aware of any legislative changes so that we can work at the highest professional level when recruiting on behalf of our clients."
If you would like to attend the event please click here to make your booking.