Your Role as a 7.5t Driver
Daily Duties of a 7.5t Driver
- Plan delivery routes and ensure that routes maximise productivity.
- Communicate with customers/suppliers to coordinate drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Supervising and assisting with the Loading of Goods
- Ensure safe loading guidelines are met
- Carry out pre and post-shift Vehicle inspections and report any maintenance issues
- Logging hours and completing any paperwork required
- Drivers must report any accident or issue to the client
- To ensure customer satisfaction, drivers must interact with customers politely and address any concerns a customer may have.
Required Experience and Skills of a 7.5t Driver
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent road awareness and driving skills
- Interpersonal skills - particularly when you are dealing directly with customers
- Many roles require the use of hand held technology/devices so you will need to have the ability to use these with training.
Cambridgshire is a county northeast of London. Many areas of the county are rural with areas such as Godmanchester, Huntington, Ely and Wisbech providing agricultural land and market towns to the surrounding population. Larger areas such as Peterborough and Cambridge are more densely populated.
Cambridgeshire, and in particular Cambridge itself has a worldwide reputation as a place where new technologies emerge, companies are born and products that transform society are developed. The county is home to over 28,000 businesses providing 381,000 jobs. There are four dominating sectors in the area which each provide over 40,000 jobs - Professional, Scientific & Tech, Health and Social Work, Wholesale and Retail Trade and Education.
The area provides many leisure activities and attractions for residents and visitors alike including the Imperial War Museum, Ely Cathedral, Punting on the riverways, visiting historical places of interest such as Oliver Cromwell's residence or a visit to the famous Cambridge University.
£8.72 - 12 Per Hour
Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for Support Workers who are caring and kind natured. Whether you specialize within Elderly Care, Young Adults, Mental Health, we have the role for you. Our homes are always on the hunt for new Support Workers and Carers on a full time or part time basis. Job Title: Support Worker Location: Peterborough Rate of Pay: £8.72 - £12.00 per hour Requirements of a Support Worker: You must have a minimum of 6 months experience within the care industry You must be able to work on your own as well as in a team environment Being a driver is an advantage however not essential Benefits of working for Swanstaff: Weekly pay On going work Shifts that work around your availability 24/7 on going support If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford! Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more! EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.