Your Role as a 7.5t Driver
Daily Duties of a 7.5t Driver
- Plan delivery routes and ensure that routes maximise productivity.
- Communicate with customers/suppliers to coordinate drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Supervising and assisting with the Loading of Goods
- Ensure safe loading guidelines are met
- Carry out pre and post-shift Vehicle inspections and report any maintenance issues
- Logging hours and completing any paperwork required
- Drivers must report any accident or issue to the client
- To ensure customer satisfaction, drivers must interact with customers politely and address any concerns a customer may have.
Required Experience and Skills of a 7.5t Driver
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent road awareness and driving skills
- Interpersonal skills - particularly when you are dealing directly with customers
- Many roles require the use of hand held technology/devices so you will need to have the ability to use these with training.
Clacton on Sea
Clacton on Sea is a seaside resort on the Tendring peninsula, Essex. The area has a population of over 50,000 people.
Highlights of this popular tourist destination include the Pier which offers amusements, undercover fairground and side stalls as well as a Seaquarium and the Jaywick Martello Tower, a former Napoleonic fort.
If shopping is your thing then Clacton is also a great destination. The Clacton Factory Outlet is a shopping mecca, with a broad array of stores, where you can get up to 60% off High Street prices!