Your Role as a 7.5t Driver
Daily Duties of a 7.5t Driver
- Plan delivery routes and ensure that routes maximise productivity.
- Communicate with customers/suppliers to coordinate drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Supervising and assisting with the Loading of Goods
- Ensure safe loading guidelines are met
- Carry out pre and post-shift Vehicle inspections and report any maintenance issues
- Logging hours and completing any paperwork required
- Drivers must report any accident or issue to the client
- To ensure customer satisfaction, drivers must interact with customers politely and address any concerns a customer may have.
Required Experience and Skills of a 7.5t Driver
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent road awareness and driving skills
- Interpersonal skills - particularly when you are dealing directly with customers
- Many roles require the use of hand held technology/devices so you will need to have the ability to use these with training.
What does Colchester have to offer?
Bendi/Flexi Forklift Driver
£9 - 10 Per Hour
Swanstaff are looking for experienced Flexi forklift drivers to join a prestigious client based in Colchester. Job title: Bendi/Flexi Forklift Driver Location: Colchester Rate of pay: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' experience working on a Bendi/Flexi forklift truck and hold an up to date certificate. This is a temp to perm opportunity meaning that should you be successful within a 12 week period, you will be offered a full time permanent contract with our client. Daily duties include: Loading goods onto lorries / vans. Liaising with the warehouse manager and quick to carry out instruction. Loading Pallets and unloading pallets. Manual handling goods. Printing appropriate stickers for palletised stock to ensure it is delivered to the correct location. Standard working hours: Sunday - Thursday 14:00pm-22:00pm If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Lucy on 01206 570688 for more information!