Your Role as a 7.5t Driver
Daily Duties of a 7.5t Driver
- Plan delivery routes and ensure that routes maximise productivity.
- Communicate with customers/suppliers to coordinate drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Supervising and assisting with the Loading of Goods
- Ensure safe loading guidelines are met
- Carry out pre and post-shift Vehicle inspections and report any maintenance issues
- Logging hours and completing any paperwork required
- Drivers must report any accident or issue to the client
- To ensure customer satisfaction, drivers must interact with customers politely and address any concerns a customer may have.
Required Experience and Skills of a 7.5t Driver
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent road awareness and driving skills
- Interpersonal skills - particularly when you are dealing directly with customers
- Many roles require the use of hand held technology/devices so you will need to have the ability to use these with training.
The county of Herts has a population of over 1.2 Million people and an Unemployment rate lower than the national average at 3.6%, with towns including Hatfield, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Waltham Cross, Stevenage and Letchworth Garden City all having great transport links to central London. Herts also borders London Boroughs including Enfield, Barnet and Harrow.
The county has a lot to offer residents and visitors, including a Snow Centre, Warner Brothers Studio Tours including Harry Potter Tour and miles of open countryside for outdoor pursuits in areas such as Tring.
7.5T Multi Drop Driver
£11.81 Per Hour
Swanstaff have a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking for fulltime 7.5T home customer delivery driver based from Hertford. We require a driver that is friendly, careful and confident with hand deliveries into customers home. We require candidates to be available Monday to Saturday with 2 days off in-between, the Saturday is an important delivery day and you must be free to work Saturdays.Our client is the south east's largest furniture store specialising in home furnishings. Job title: 7.5T Multi Drop Driver Location: Hertfordshire Rate of pay: £11.81 per hour The role of a 7.5T Multi Drop Driver: Monday to Saturday (2 days off) 2 man delivery crew home deliveries heavy lifting location deliveries in and around the m25 2 man crew with an experienced fulltime drivers mate start date: asap Requirements of a 7.5T Multi Drop Driver: Valid CPC Tacho card Driving license Newly passed 7.5t drivers will be considered Excellent communication with customer service skills If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the team on 01992 641987 for more information!