Your Role as a 7.5t Driver
Daily Duties of a 7.5t Driver
- Plan delivery routes and ensure that routes maximise productivity.
- Communicate with customers/suppliers to coordinate drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Supervising and assisting with the Loading of Goods
- Ensure safe loading guidelines are met
- Carry out pre and post-shift Vehicle inspections and report any maintenance issues
- Logging hours and completing any paperwork required
- Drivers must report any accident or issue to the client
- To ensure customer satisfaction, drivers must interact with customers politely and address any concerns a customer may have.
Required Experience and Skills of a 7.5t Driver
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent road awareness and driving skills
- Interpersonal skills - particularly when you are dealing directly with customers
- Many roles require the use of hand held technology/devices so you will need to have the ability to use these with training.
The county of Herts has a population of over 1.2 Million people and an Unemployment rate lower than the national average at 3.6%, with towns including Hatfield, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Waltham Cross, Stevenage and Letchworth Garden City all having great transport links to central London. Herts also borders London Boroughs including Enfield, Barnet and Harrow.
The county has a lot to offer residents and visitors, including a Snow Centre, Warner Brothers Studio Tours including Harry Potter Tour and miles of open countryside for outdoor pursuits in areas such as Tring.
Multi Drop Van Driver
£8.72 - 10.50 Per Hour
Swanstaff are recruiting for Multi Drop Delivery Driver in the Hertfordshire area. Could it be you? Job Title: Multi Drop Van Driver Location: Hertfordshire Rate of Pay: £8.72- £10.50 per hour Requirements of a Multi Drop Driver: Worked in similar job Multi Drop high end goods. Presentable, Customer Service focused No more than 6 points on license, Delivery Driving experience NO More than 6 points on license Great personality Safe driver Customer Service Looking for ongoing and ad hoc Must have experience. Competent, confident and positive attitude. If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Waltham Cross team! EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.