Your Role as a 7.5t Driver
Daily Duties of a 7.5t Driver
- Plan delivery routes and ensure that routes maximise productivity.
- Communicate with customers/suppliers to coordinate drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Supervising and assisting with the Loading of Goods
- Ensure safe loading guidelines are met
- Carry out pre and post-shift Vehicle inspections and report any maintenance issues
- Logging hours and completing any paperwork required
- Drivers must report any accident or issue to the client
- To ensure customer satisfaction, drivers must interact with customers politely and address any concerns a customer may have.
Required Experience and Skills of a 7.5t Driver
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent road awareness and driving skills
- Interpersonal skills - particularly when you are dealing directly with customers
- Many roles require the use of hand held technology/devices so you will need to have the ability to use these with training.
£8.72 - 9.70 Per Annum
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant Location: Norwich Rate of Pay: £8.72-£9.70 Swanstaff Recruitment are currently looking for Healthcare Assistants to provide excellent care for the elderly, help them and their families enjoy their time together at one of the most challenging times of their lives. The Role of a Healthcare Assistant: Serving meals and helping to feed service users Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, and respirations Becoming a friend to the service users and somebody they can rely on Ideally be a driver Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant: A minimum of 6 months UK based Healthcare experience A valid DBS (although we can help you obtain one) To be of a kind and caring nature Benefits: Weekly pay On-going work Shifts to work around your availability 24/7 on call service from our dedicated consultants Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more! EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.