Your Role as a 7.5t Driver
Daily Duties of a 7.5t Driver
- Plan delivery routes and ensure that routes maximise productivity.
- Communicate with customers/suppliers to coordinate drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Supervising and assisting with the Loading of Goods
- Ensure safe loading guidelines are met
- Carry out pre and post-shift Vehicle inspections and report any maintenance issues
- Logging hours and completing any paperwork required
- Drivers must report any accident or issue to the client
- To ensure customer satisfaction, drivers must interact with customers politely and address any concerns a customer may have.
Required Experience and Skills of a 7.5t Driver
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent road awareness and driving skills
- Interpersonal skills - particularly when you are dealing directly with customers
- Many roles require the use of hand held technology/devices so you will need to have the ability to use these with training.
Suffolk is a quintessentially English County located in the East of England within the East Anglia region and has a total population of 758,600. Suffolk is very picturesque with a beautiful coastline, seaside & market towns and plenty of rolling countryside. The main towns in Suffolk are Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Lowestoft and Sudbury and the county borders Essex, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. Whilst feeling a world away from the hustle and bustle, the county is just 90 minutes drive to London and benefits from good direct rail links from the main towns.
The area is very rich in History from the Saxons, to the rebel Queen Bodicea who defeated the Romans, right up to the many expeditions of Settlers leaving for America.
The landscape and the Architectural beauty of the area has long inspired Artists to work and live in Suffolk including John Constable who painted most of his masterpieces along the River Stour.
When it comes to the local Economy, unemployment rates In Suffolk are below the national average at 3.7%, there are 4 key industries that makeup over 45% of the counties jobs - Wholesale & Retail Trade, Health & Social Care, Manufacturing and Admin & Support Services. The county is home to many Food & Beverage manufacturers including household names such as Branston Pickle, Greene King, Birds Eye and the Port of Felixstowe is the largest container port in the UK, dealing with 48% of the UK's containerised trade.
To find out about our recruiting team and jobs in Suffolk click here
£8.91 - 12 Per Hour
SUPPORT WORKERS! Swanstaff Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Healthcare professionals in the Sudbury area to join our prestigious client! Job Title: Support Worker Location: Sudbury Rate of Pay: £8.91- £12.00 per hour The Role of a Support Worker: To provide Support for a live-in facility for adults who live with learning difficulties. Your duties will be to help the service users to live as independently as possible. Advise service users on their cooking, cleaning, shopping, and any other duties they may need help with. Requirements of a Support Worker: Experience within learning disability-based support work. To be available for shifts at short notice as well as block bookings. Ideally be a driver although not essential. A minimum of 6 months UK based healthcare experience from the past 3 years. Benefits: Ongoing work every week. Pay every Friday. 24/7 support from our dedicated consultants. Flexible work. If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Millie Bazzoni! Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more! EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.