Your Role as a 7.5t Driver
Daily Duties of a 7.5t Driver
- Plan delivery routes and ensure that routes maximise productivity.
- Communicate with customers/suppliers to coordinate drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Supervising and assisting with the Loading of Goods
- Ensure safe loading guidelines are met
- Carry out pre and post-shift Vehicle inspections and report any maintenance issues
- Logging hours and completing any paperwork required
- Drivers must report any accident or issue to the client
- To ensure customer satisfaction, drivers must interact with customers politely and address any concerns a customer may have.
Required Experience and Skills of a 7.5t Driver
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent road awareness and driving skills
- Interpersonal skills - particularly when you are dealing directly with customers
- Many roles require the use of hand held technology/devices so you will need to have the ability to use these with training.
Swanstaff Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency in Waltham Cross providing Healthcare Jobs, Driving Jobs and Industrial Jobs in Waltham Cross. We recruit for temporary and permanent roles within these sectors and also have some office and commercial roles available.
Waltham Cross is a suburban former village and now a town in the south of the Borough of Broxbourne in Hertfordshire 12 miles (20 km) north by north-east of Charing Cross in central London. It is in the metropolitan area of London, the Greater London Urban Area. The town is known for having one of three surviving medieval Eleanor Crosses (out of 12 originals) in the town centre. The small town is close to the larger towns of Cheshunt, Enfield and Waltham Abbey.
Two local overground train stations provide connectivity to central London links to Liverpool Street, Seven Sisters, Stratford and Victoria, the town sits in Zone 7 for fares.