Your Role as a Class 1 Driver
Haulage and logistics is the 5th largest UK Employment sector, this means that Class 1 Drivers are in demand. You can work on short or long haul delivery runs on either a permanent or flexible contract. Class 1 Drivers are able to drive Category C+E vehicles which include articulated lorries. If you like to work alone and enjoy travelling the country and want a job that is reliable then this is a great career choice!
Daily Duties of a Class 1 Driver
- Plan delivery routes and ensure that routes maximise productivity.
- For goods to be delivered, drivers must communicate with customers to coordinate drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Supervising the Loading of Goods
- To ensure the safety of the product, drivers check that all products are safely secured for transport.
- Route Alterations- Sometimes, routes must be altered if there are accidents or large amounts of traffic.
- Lorry inspections to be sure that it complies with national safety regulations and legal requirements.
- Logging hours and filing delivery forms are the responsibility of the driver.
- If a driver notices an issue with the lorry, it is the driver’s responsibility to see that it gets the proper maintenance.
- Drivers must report any accident or issue to the company dispatcher.
- To ensure customer satisfaction, drivers must interact with customers politely and address any concerns a customer may have.
Required Experience and Skills of a Class 1 Driver
- Good driving skills and knowledge of current Road Transport Regulations.
- Awareness of Health and Safety issues
- Mechanical and vehicle knowledge
- Polite, courteous, respectful and helpful.
- Self motivation and ability to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete Paperwork and often use hand-held electronic devices to log your deliveries.
Land Train Driver
£9.75 Per Hour
Are you looking for a fun job in the summer period? We have an exciting opportunity starting from the 13th March right around to the end of October. Job Title: Land Train Driver Location: Hunstanton, Norfolk Rate of Pay: £9.75 per hour The Role of a Land Train Driver: You will be the Train Driver for the holiday Resort, welcoming people of all ages on board as well as Interacting with people throughout the day, People and customer service skills are a must along with ensuring the safety of all passengers on board. The role is for Saturdays 8-12 hour days. Starting March 13th to end of season in October, every Saturday also covering sickness and holidays. Fun Little summer job for the right candidate. Full Site Induction and Training Provided along with daily company incentive's. Requirements of a Land Train Driver: Must be over 30 for insurance purposes MUST HAVE Cat D license to operate the Train (You can drive any bus with more than 8 passenger seats) Must be a people's person, interaction with family's on the train so being bubbly and friendly is a must. Benefits of working for Swanstaff: Accrued Holidays Pension Scheme Good Hours Good pay Working for Well Established company If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Ken on 01553 601222 for more information! EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
£20000 - 24000 Per Annum
We are looking for Demi Chef de Partie or Chef de Partie to join our clients prestigious restaurants kitchen team. Job Title: Demi Chef de Partie / Chef de Partie Location: Titchwell, Norfolk Rate of Pay: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum The Role of a Chef De Partie: This is a fantastic opportunity for a culinary professional to further develop their skills under our renowned Chef/Owner Eric Snaith and Head Chef Chris Mann. We offer an exciting and modern menu to our guests and are always looking at ways to keep reinventing our dishes. Working 4 days on and 3 days off, you will gain exposure across all sections of the kitchen The requirements of a Chef De Partie: Ideally 3-4 years' experience in a commercial kitchen, with at least 1 years' experience as a Demi Chef de Partie cooking in a 2 or 3 AA Rosette standard restaurant. Experienced and passionate about working in all sections of the kitchen. A team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach to work. A passionate and hard-working individual. A relevant qualification in Culinary Arts would be highly desirable. Good working knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety regulations. We offer training and development, a competitive annual salary, employee recognition scheme, meals on duty and career progression opportunities. Accommodation in our nearby staff house can be provided for the right candidate. Benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment: Accrued Holidays. Pension Scheme. Good Hours. Good pay. Working for a well-established company. Potential contract in place. If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Ken on 01553 601222 for more information! EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.