Jobs in Healthcare
If you are passionate about helping people, working within the Healthcare Industry is one of the most rewarding career choices. There are roles to suit a very wide range of skillsets and as our population ages there is always a growing demand for healthcare professionals. Whether you choose to work directly with patients or in a supporting role such as administration, the decisions you make and the work you do will have a direct positive impact on the level of care that patients receive and the quality of their lives as a result.
Swanstaff Recruitment hire experienced professionals for a range of Healthcare Jobs to service our clients in both the Public and Private Sector
- Healthcare Assistant Jobs
- Support Worker Jobs
- Registered General Nurse Jobs
- Registered Mental Nurse Jobs
- Registered Care Home Manager Jobs
- Domestic Services jobs such as Porters, Cleaners and Catering Staff within Healthcare Environments
- Ambulance Driver Jobs
- Allied Healthcare roles such as Radiographer Jobs and Physiotherapist Jobs
- Clinical Support Staff roles such as Phlebotomist Jobs and Cardiographer Jobs
Ashford in Kent boasts to be the second fastest growing district in the county, with a population increase of 22.2% - providing a growing workforce population for the SME's and large corporations based locally. The town has international rail links via the Eurostar and the town is surrounded by idyllic countryside and thriving market towns.
For those that live locally, the area sees fair and affordable house prices compared to other areas in the South East and 34% lower than London. There is plenty to do in the local area too including a Designer Shopping outlet and beaches within easy reach. The area is also becoming increasingly known for its Vineyards and there are various hiking trails along the South Downs.