Jobs in Healthcare
If you are passionate about helping people, working within the Healthcare Industry is one of the most rewarding career choices. There are roles to suit a very wide range of skillsets and as our population ages there is always a growing demand for healthcare professionals. Whether you choose to work directly with patients or in a supporting role such as administration, the decisions you make and the work you do will have a direct positive impact on the level of care that patients receive and the quality of their lives as a result.
Swanstaff Recruitment hire experienced professionals for a range of Healthcare Jobs to service our clients in both the Public and Private Sector
- Healthcare Assistant Jobs
- Support Worker Jobs
- Registered General Nurse Jobs
- Registered Mental Nurse Jobs
- Registered Care Home Manager Jobs
- Domestic Services jobs such as Porters, Cleaners and Catering Staff within Healthcare Environments
- Ambulance Driver Jobs
- Allied Healthcare roles such as Radiographer Jobs and Physiotherapist Jobs
- Clinical Support Staff roles such as Phlebotomist Jobs and Cardiographer Jobs
Basildon is the largest and fastest growing economy in Essex with big names such as Ford Motor Company and Konica Minolta based in the town. The town has a population of over 180,000 people and an economy worth £3.7bn. The area is strong for the digital, creative and ICT sectors and is well connected with London and international destinations. It is just 30 minutes by train to London and 20 minutes from London Southend airport.