Jobs in Healthcare
If you are passionate about helping people, working within the Healthcare Industry is one of the most rewarding career choices. There are roles to suit a very wide range of skillsets and as our population ages there is always a growing demand for healthcare professionals. Whether you choose to work directly with patients or in a supporting role such as administration, the decisions you make and the work you do will have a direct positive impact on the level of care that patients receive and the quality of their lives as a result.
Swanstaff Recruitment hire experienced professionals for a range of Healthcare Jobs to service our clients in both the Public and Private Sector
- Healthcare Assistant Jobs
- Support Worker Jobs
- Registered General Nurse Jobs
- Registered Mental Nurse Jobs
- Registered Care Home Manager Jobs
- Domestic Services jobs such as Porters, Cleaners and Catering Staff within Healthcare Environments
- Ambulance Driver Jobs
- Allied Healthcare roles such as Radiographer Jobs and Physiotherapist Jobs
- Clinical Support Staff roles such as Phlebotomist Jobs and Cardiographer Jobs
Chelmsford is a City in Essex with a district population of over 175,000 people. Chelmsford gained City status in 2012, prior to this Essex was the only UK county without a city.
Chelmsford’s thriving economy includes over 17,000 businesses which create 85,000 jobs. Chelmsford contributes over £3.5 billion to the national economy and is the business hub of Essex.
What does Chelmsford have to offer?
Chelmsford has over 1.2million square feet of shopping, 1700 acres of parks and green spaces, three theatres, three sports centres and an ice rink. There are plenty of local eateries to grab some lunch and great options for after work socialising including pubs, clubs, bars, cinemas and restaurants.