Jobs in Healthcare
If you are passionate about helping people, working within the Healthcare Industry is one of the most rewarding career choices. There are roles to suit a very wide range of skillsets and as our population ages there is always a growing demand for healthcare professionals. Whether you choose to work directly with patients or in a supporting role such as administration, the decisions you make and the work you do will have a direct positive impact on the level of care that patients receive and the quality of their lives as a result.
Swanstaff Recruitment hire experienced professionals for a range of Healthcare Jobs to service our clients in both the Public and Private Sector
- Healthcare Assistant Jobs
- Support Worker Jobs
- Registered General Nurse Jobs
- Registered Mental Nurse Jobs
- Registered Care Home Manager Jobs
- Domestic Services jobs such as Porters, Cleaners and Catering Staff within Healthcare Environments
- Ambulance Driver Jobs
- Allied Healthcare roles such as Radiographer Jobs and Physiotherapist Jobs
- Clinical Support Staff roles such as Phlebotomist Jobs and Cardiographer Jobs
Ipswich is a large town in Suffolk with a population of 137,500. Set on the River Orwell, its waterfront is lined with cafes, galleries and shops, and the 19th-century Old Custom House which reflects the towns maritime history.
If you are looking for something to do in Ipswich you could take a cruise along the river Orwell, visit Christchurch Mansion to view the historical artwork on display or spend your time shopping in the town where you will find an array of independent retailers as well as high street staples.
There are over 9500 businesses offering employment opportunities in Ipswich. The largest employment sector in Ipswich is Health and Social Care, closely followed by Wholesale and Retail trades.