Jobs in Healthcare
If you are passionate about helping people, working within the Healthcare Industry is one of the most rewarding career choices. There are roles to suit a very wide range of skillsets and as our population ages there is always a growing demand for healthcare professionals. Whether you choose to work directly with patients or in a supporting role such as administration, the decisions you make and the work you do will have a direct positive impact on the level of care that patients receive and the quality of their lives as a result.
Swanstaff Recruitment hire experienced professionals for a range of Healthcare Jobs to service our clients in both the Public and Private Sector
- Healthcare Assistant Jobs
- Support Worker Jobs
- Registered General Nurse Jobs
- Registered Mental Nurse Jobs
- Registered Care Home Manager Jobs
- Domestic Services jobs such as Porters, Cleaners and Catering Staff within Healthcare Environments
- Ambulance Driver Jobs
- Allied Healthcare roles such as Radiographer Jobs and Physiotherapist Jobs
- Clinical Support Staff roles such as Phlebotomist Jobs and Cardiographer Jobs
Medway is made up of the towns of Chatham, Gillingham, Rainham, Rochester and Strood. Chatham is the commercial centre of Medway and Rochester is home to many tourist attractions including a Castle and Cathedral. The area is also famous for its links to the author Charles Dickens, who is celebrated annually at the Dickens Festival.
In terms of employment opportunities, there are over 8000 businesses in Medway, with 13% of these hiring more than 50 employees - this is much higher than the national average of 2%. The unemployment rate is 3.9% which is lower than the national average. Construction and Scientific & Technical are the biggest industries in Medway.