Jobs in Healthcare
If you are passionate about helping people, working within the Healthcare Industry is one of the most rewarding career choices. There are roles to suit a very wide range of skillsets and as our population ages there is always a growing demand for healthcare professionals. Whether you choose to work directly with patients or in a supporting role such as administration, the decisions you make and the work you do will have a direct positive impact on the level of care that patients receive and the quality of their lives as a result.
Swanstaff Recruitment hire experienced professionals for a range of Healthcare Jobs to service our clients in both the Public and Private Sector
- Healthcare Assistant Jobs
- Support Worker Jobs
- Registered General Nurse Jobs
- Registered Mental Nurse Jobs
- Registered Care Home Manager Jobs
- Domestic Services jobs such as Porters, Cleaners and Catering Staff within Healthcare Environments
- Ambulance Driver Jobs
- Allied Healthcare roles such as Radiographer Jobs and Physiotherapist Jobs
- Clinical Support Staff roles such as Phlebotomist Jobs and Cardiographer Jobs
Sevenoaks spans an area of 142 square miles in West Kent and borders Greater London, making it a prime area for businesses across a large number of sectors. Central London is just 21 miles away and Sevenoaks is well connected by both rail and road. As a rural district, the population sits at around 30,000.
Sevenoaks is an affluent area with an average house price of £663,431. This brings with it a highly skilled workforce, many of whom commute out of the area for work - however, there has been a rising number of local businesses which follows a regional trend of companies seeking lower operating costs, most prevalent are service-based industries, particularly in the finance and business services sector. The area has an unemployment rate of just 1%.