Jobs in Healthcare
If you are passionate about helping people, working within the Healthcare Industry is one of the most rewarding career choices. There are roles to suit a very wide range of skillsets and as our population ages there is always a growing demand for healthcare professionals. Whether you choose to work directly with patients or in a supporting role such as administration, the decisions you make and the work you do will have a direct positive impact on the level of care that patients receive and the quality of their lives as a result.
Swanstaff Recruitment hire experienced professionals for a range of Healthcare Jobs to service our clients in both the Public and Private Sector
- Healthcare Assistant Jobs
- Support Worker Jobs
- Registered General Nurse Jobs
- Registered Mental Nurse Jobs
- Registered Care Home Manager Jobs
- Domestic Services jobs such as Porters, Cleaners and Catering Staff within Healthcare Environments
- Ambulance Driver Jobs
- Allied Healthcare roles such as Radiographer Jobs and Physiotherapist Jobs
- Clinical Support Staff roles such as Phlebotomist Jobs and Cardiographer Jobs
Swanley is a town based in North West Kent and sits close to the London Borough of Bexley and neighbouring areas of Dartford and Sevenoaks. Due to its proximity right next to the M25 and M20 motorways and being within easy reach of both London and the Coast, the area is popular with the freight and logistics industry.
The Town Centre is currently awaiting a regeneration project which will create 303 new homes and 4,318 square metres of commercial and retail space, Sevenoaks Council has also recently announced plans for a £17m investment for a new leisure centre in the town.