As a bit of Friday fun and we have put together this list of our Top 5 creative CV ideas. Please let us know what you think and if you know of any other fun ideas or CV’s that you’ve heard about, please tell us about them in the comments below!
5) Fifth on our list and showing that creativity is key is Leah, a 20 year old Marketing graduate who designed a mini-scale Lego model of herself to send out. This creative idea was inspired by her Dad’s love of Lego and her desire to get an internship!
4) Coming in fourth, life really is like a box of chocolates for graphic designer Rob Jervis. After becoming frustrated with the lack of response his CV got, he designed a box of chocolates with his CV on the packaging and filled it with handmade chocolates. Upon handing them out, he was inundated with responses. Just goes to show that standing out from the crowd really is worth it!
3) Third on our list is Yves Bonneyrat who decided to use the Tyrell’s chip packet as a way to advertise his CV and cover letter! After his pdf CV didn’t grab their attention he used his initiative and came up with this exciting idea.
2) In at second place and nearly grabbing our top spot is Swedish Photographer Jens Lennartsson who created a fun idea when he designed an action figure of himself and put his CV on the box. Now that really is an out of the box idea!
1) And top of our list is this amazing one by Robby Leonardi – Interactive Resume You have to see it for yourself to appreciate the skill that went into it but we were very impressed!