Ensure your staff are fully compliant
Online DBS Processing
Are you looking for a quick DBS check?
Our online DBS (CRB) processing service is competitively priced and produces fast results for your employee DBS certificate, enabling you to make safer recruitment decisions. Once your employees receive their check they can also register for the update service to ensure their certificate is renewed regularly and that your compliance stays in date.
We can provide basic, standard and enhanced checks for your workforce with the majority of checks being returned in 48-72 hours from completion. Your employee/prospective employee is sent a link to an online application form and we provide a consolidated invoice each month.
What do DBS checks include?
There are different levels of DBS check: standard, Enhanced and Enhanced with barred lists check. The information that you receive is dependent on the level of the check.
- Standard DBS checks show details of spent and unspent convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings held on police records.
- Enhanced DBS checks show the same information as standard checks, plus any additional information held from local police checks considered relevant to the role in question.
- Enhanced with barred lists checks show the same criminal record information as Enhanced checks, but also include a check of the DBS Barred lists.
We are also able to provide a range of other vetting services to give you peace of mind when recruiting
- Employee Adverse Credit Check: Looking for peace of mind for applicants who will have to handle cash, valuables or have access to your financial systems? An adverse credit check helps you build confidence in an applicant’s financial probity. A check is made of data held by credit referencing agencies and the report includes details of any County Court Judgements (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) or personal Bankruptcy.
- Identification - We check several sources to make sure the details your applicants provide are real. Our checks include electoral roll, telephone database and credit referencing agencies data. All information is cross checked for consistency between sources. Confirming identity is a sensible step when running any other check that relies on an accurate identity. After all if you’ve been given a false or wrong identity, other checks are not going to give you correct results.
- Right to Work - Our system will validate certain passports and national ID cards in support of the check We’ll make sure you have all the information required if audited by the Home Office.
Vetting Services Pricing
- Basic DBS Check £36
- Enhanced DBS Check £59
- Adverse Credit Check £8
- ID Check £8
- Right to work check £8
All prices exclude VAT where applicable. If you are looking for multiple checks for your staff, contact us on the form below for more information about our package deals.
Make an Enquiry