Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in IT solutions service sector whois currently looking for an experienced IT - 1st Line Support Analyst. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, your main duties will be to ensure the progression and swift resolution of calls logged with the Service Desk and delivering superior services in line with Service Level Agreements and managing client expectations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handle customer incidents and service requests in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email
- Take ownership of incidents and managing them in a logical and methodical manner
- Correctly logging incidents, problems and service requests, categorising and prioritising them in line with team procedures
- Conducting full and thorough diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact incident resolution
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7+
- Basic knowledge of user administration (Active Directory, Exchange/Office365)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Good understanding of workstation builds and configuration
- Hardware troubleshooting
- A strong desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development
- A desire to be part of an overall team and achieve team goals
- To continually strive to improve overall firm effectiveness
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with other people
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.