We are recruiting Support Workers for our client in Bungay offering 2:1 Support. This role is due to start Mid October and will be on an ongoing basis.
Full training will be given, however applicants must hold a minimum of 6 months experience within a Healthcare environment. There are part time and full time roles available.
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £14.00 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
- We do also supply other locations and have various shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights and we pay between £9.00 and £14.00 per hour!
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
We would require you to have at least 6 months paid experience.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alteratively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich branch!