Swanstaff are recruiting for a Van Driver to join the team within a busy Cash & Carry. The successful candidate will be placed as a wholesale van driver to work initially for 1 weeks holiday cover with the potential of being extended long term for the successful candidate
The start date for this role is the 10th June 2019 and we are holding interviews at our Waltham Cross branch on the 5th and 7th June 2019.
Job title: 3.5T Driver
Rate of pay: £9 per hour
The role of a Van Driver:
- Undertaking 5- 10 drops of delicate flowers.
- Ensuring stock is not damaged.
- Undertake pre delivery checks and loading of the vehicle.
- Required to complete delivery paperwork.
- Routes of New Market and Cambridge, must be confident with central London location is required.
Requirements of Van Driver:
- Minimum 1 years' experience driving.
- Must be 21 years or over.
- Confident with central London locations and around M25.
- Must be careful driver as stock is delicate and must not be damaged.
Are you interested in this role? Apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jade on 01992 641987 for more information!