Are you an experienced IT Support Engineer confident on and off site with customers? Are you looking to work for a rapidly growing company with in-house progression opportunities? Do you have experience within an IT Service Management environment utilising VMware?
If you answered Yes! to the above then I need to hear from you!
Our client has a great opportunity based in King's Lynn to work with a growing team supporting, managing and upgrading a variety of clients on premises and hosted IT platforms. You will be working with a dedicated team working to resolve clients IT issues.
Job Title: 3rd Line Engineer
Location: King's Lynn
Salary: Circa £30-40,000 per annum dependant on experience and skills
The role of a 3rd Line Engineer:
- Experience in an environment utilizing Incident/ Change/ Problem Management
- Working knowledge of MS Active Directory and domain environments
- Windows Server (up to and including latest version)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Experience of Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware) management setup and monitoring
- Remote access solutions, Terminal services and VPN solutions
- Experience of network topology, design, setup, maintenance and security including, firewalls, routers, switches and VoIP telephony systems
- Ability to manage, Backup, business continuity and threat protection solutions.
- Network monitoring and auditing
- Working knowledge of cloud-based solutions and infrastructure as a service such as Microsoft Azure
- Experience of PowerShell scripting
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
This is a permanent position in an organisation that has a strong track-record of proactive support to their clients.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Alex on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.