HGV 7.5 Tonne Drivers! As we head towards 2020 allow me to spread some festive cheer (yes, already!) with a hot new role that I have available! Guess what? Newly-qualified HGV Drivers welcome!
Job Title: 7.5 Tonne Driver
Salary: £24,000 per annum + bonuses + overtime
This is a genuine opportunity to branch away from dead-end driving roles into a long-term, challenging career within an organisation that offers monthly and yearly staff awards in return for your hard work!
There is also unlimited overtime available, paid at an enhanced rate! This is a Monday - Friday role with start times between 05.00 - 06.00.
As my perfect candidate you will have 7.5 Tonne entitlements on your licence, along with a full CPC and Digitacho. You will be flexible to start early in the morning and have an open approach to overtime requirements.
The Role of a 7.5T Driver:
- Ensure that the Company vehicle allocated is maintained in a roadworthy and clean condition, documenting appropriate checks and reporting any faults immediately.
- Assist in loading assembled orders onto vehicle ensuring that the payload is within the limits for the vehicle and that the permissible axle weights are not exceeded and that goods are safely loaded for transportation and delivery
- Ensure duties are carried out within legal requirements complying fully with the requirements of the Company Operators Licence.
- Ensure all scheduled deliveries are completed on time, in full on a daily basis, utilising the relevant route planning tools
- Deliver to customers as directed and assist with unloading and taking to final delivery point as requested. Report any problems with delivery sites.
- Ensure that all POD paperwork is correct and authorised, and all cash payments are collected and accounted for at the Branch
- Communicate all customer problems and sales opportunities to branch-based team immediately
Requirements of a 7.5T Driver:
- Full 7.5 Tonne Driving Licence (or above)
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Valid CPC/DQC Card
- Flexible to complete early morning starts and overtime
- Good customer service and communication skills
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards 2019, then get in touch with Billy in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.