29000 - 35000 Per Hour + price work + call out + over time
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in buildings support solutions service sector whois currently looking for an experienced Access Control Engineer . The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
- Repair, install and maintain Access Control, Warden Call, Communal Aerial & CCTV equipment ensuring that all works are carried out in accordance with the 'Health and Safety at Work Act' and to Industry Standard.
- Service and install a range of Door Entry, Warden Call, Automatic Door / Gate systems, CCTV systems (including IP/Networked), and Intruder Alarms
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance to the above systems
- To ensure that all aspects of Access Control/CCTV works including test and inspections/ compliance checks are carried out in accordance with current British Standards
- To report on a daily basis to supervisor/manager on the status of all works within the Department and advise in good time, problems of time-scale or resources
The ideal candidate will
- Have a background in social housing/local authority maintenance
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Preferably have experience with at least one or more of the following manufacturers: ISM, GDX, ENTROTEC, SML, PAC, KMS, RECRD, GEZE
- Have good communications skills
- Have good analytical skills
- Be self-motivated
- Be willing to learn
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Full UK driving licence
- An accreditation with ADSA, CAMEsafe, Tynetec or CAI
- £29,000 - £35,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Overtime and Out of Hours Call out
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day every 2 years' service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
- Pension scheme - Auto enrolment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life insurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Company Van, Mobile Phone and Uniform provided
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.