Do you want to work for a well-established business? Do you have an excellent telephone etiquette? Are you committed to giving excellent customer service?
Our client, based in the heart of Bromley are looking for a reliable, driven and confident Account Manager to be responsible for and to manage their own portfolio of clients. They need someone to communicate between suppliers and customers in a professional way ensuring excellent customer service and the smooth running of any service level agreements.
Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
- Management of own portfolio on a day-to-day basis, dealing with all customer and supplier queries
- Liaising with customers and suppliers in a professional way to ensure the smooth running of the business and resolution of any queries
- Ability to plan own workload to accommodate this
- Manage workload using Microsoft Outlook tasks and ensuring that emails are processed efficiently and effectively
- Validate utility invoices daily, in accordance with procedures and customer Service Level Agreements
- Creating payment spreadsheets as per customer specifications
- Management of Billing Query Actions
- Update SLA scheduled tasks spreadsheet with any new tasks arranged
- Run ad-hoc reports requested by the customer
- New client liaison: establishing a successful relationship with new customers from the outset
- Preparation for and attending customer meetings as required and the production of meeting minutes and their circulation to all relevant parties and ensuring action points are followed up
- Participate in the training of new recruits and existing members of staff on individual tasks
- Production of tender information as requested from the procurement department
- Ensure all information is logged and kept up to date at all times
- To ensure that desk area is kept tidy and in line with the Bureau Desk Layout procedure
- Answering incoming calls and ensuring they are directed to the correct person, or taking a meaningful message if they are not available
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Experience of validating data
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- High level of accuracy and a good eye for detail
- You must have strong communication skills
- You must have strong numeracy and computer skills
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch with Alex from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.