Job Title:Accounts Assistant
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary:£24,000 per annum/£12.30 per hour on 37.5 per week
Duration:Long Term Rolling Contract
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inpharmaceuticalsector whois currently looking for an experiencedAccounts Assistant . The role is full time and permanent.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
- Prepare bank reconciliation & cash position reports .
- Process invoices by matching purchase orders through our ERP system
- Personal expenses posting to accounts and cost centres
- Prepare payment journals and payment approval
- Support the Finance team, in providing relevant documentation to auditors
- Responsible for keeping good accounting records in the finance function
- Verify vendor master data
- Assist the Finance team with the daily bookkeeping for 3 entities
- Assist in preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure vendor payments by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Assist the team in credit control activities
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Excellent Excel skills
- Someone ideally with bank reconciliation and SAP experience
- Able to process journals for payments and receipts in the system
- Ideally, someone who has experienceto input invoices against purchase orders
- Proactive and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail with ability to work on tight deadlines
- SAP essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Tom in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.