Do you have experience of working in a waste management organisation?
Have you been working on the yard / site but have completed all paperwork and managing staff?
Do you want you next role and step up? We are looking for our prestige client an Admin/on site Coordinator based in High Wycombe.
Duties and Responsibilities: the role will be dealing with all general admin working closely with the waste management division.
You will assist in the day to day running of the on-site waste management contract, being the main point of contact for the on-site team and management.
The role of an Admin Coordinator:
- Management of all on-site staff – Housekeeping, Drivers, Sweeper, Shovel and Landscaping including the supervision of sub-contractors, ensuring they are compliant and carry out their responsibilities safely and according to policies.
- Assist in covering of jobs and be hands-on with the operation where required.
- To assist with the day-to-day management of total waste management contract under direction of the Enterprise manager.
- Waste data reporting and analysis in line with the customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with increasing productivity and efficiency
- Control of shift Rota including the allocation of overtime and management annual leave of staff.
- Schedule Maintenance, services, and MOT in line with regulations
- Compliance and record keeping for road tipper fleet.
- Assisting with Logistics and health and safety to meet contract requirements.
- Developing systems with the customer to improve rate of landfill diversion.
- Complying with all relevant legislation and permits
- Develop business opportunities within the industry.
- Supervision of sub-contractors undertake operations on the company’s behalf ensuring all H&S paperwork and insurance documents are present and correct.
Requirements of an Admin Coordinator:
- Must be proactive and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Experience in the waste industry is preferred but not essential
This job description is not exhaustive. In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by their Manager from time to time to meet the ongoing need of the business.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie McMullen!