Job Title: Administration Receptionist
The Role This home provides residential care and supported living; this home specializes in caring and assisting individuals with learning disabilities or a disorder called autism spectrum disorder with associate to complex challenging needs and/or a mental health diagnosis. Ranging from the age 16 and over the staff strive to provide the best care for the clients.
The role of the administration receptionist is to support the team with tasks to keep a smooth-running business.
the duties and skills you would need are.
- Answering telephone calls (taking messages and redirecting calls to the correct department)
- Sorting through emails, replying to them and forwarding emails.
- Making sure everything is organized, i.e., visits, doctor’s appointments, days out for clients
- Booking meetings for staff, families, and clients.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Work ethic
- 3-month contract with the chance of ongoing work
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on call services
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.